Monday, January 7, 2008

Thing #16: Try Out del.icio.us

Description:

del.icio.us is a social bookmarking website. Your task is very simple. Try it out and tell me what it does on your blog. I do not care how far you got, or even if you just read the wikipedia article about it -- I just want you to play around with the site to see what it does.

Hints:

  • Maybe you want to see my del.icio.us account.
  • No "www" before the del.icio.us in the web address. Just http://del.icio.us .
  • If you want to add bookmarks to the account, you will need to create an account. There will also be a "step" where you will be asked to upload the Firefox or Internet Explorer extension. That's up to you if you want to do that. It is not necessary for the thing.
  • For Things #s 14 through to 20, I will accept "Tried it and Failed" as a successful completion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,
Are we supposed to let you know each time we finish a step in Learning 2.0?