Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Innovative Idea from Alderney Gate: 23 on the 23rd!

If you are working at Alderney Gate, or may be you want to look at doing one at your own branch, Linda Langille and Helen Hughes got the idea of doing the 23 things on the 23rd as a way to promote the program and work together.

I found this out via Alison's blog and couldn't resist sharing it. I think it's a great idea. Thanks to Linda and Helen for thinking it up, and thanks to Alison for being a "sharer." The only problem is that Alison already has a shirt (did I mention that they arrived and they have begun their long trek through our delivery system to already nominated "sharers?") from the Wiki War!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Well, you could give Helen and Linda shirts. I already told Helen if I won another shirt I'd give it to her!

Alison said...

Hey Ryan. I moved my blog, the link above won't work any more. Try http://alisons23things.blogspot.com/2008/01/23-on-23rd.html instead.