Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing # 23: Learn About Microblogging by Trying Out Twitter

Description:

Just repeat the other "things" and give Twitter a try and put a description on your blog. You may need to get an account, but it's not necessary so long as you feel you "got it."

Hints:

  • I put up a twitter account to provide technical updates about the website.
  • Look up what "microblogging" is, it might explain some things.
  • Just think, if you haven't skipped any things, you're done!

2 comments:

BreakoutBoxHPL said...

So on my blog I mocked Twitter for being unnecessary. Minute by minute updates and nothing else...who would use such at thing.

Guess who is using such a thing...

The NFB.

http://twitter.com//thenfb

Egg on my face.

Anonymous said...

Yo mommy, yo daddy, I am a great big baddy! I completed the 23 things!