Thursday, February 7, 2008

About This Week. . .

As far as I can see, people are really zooming through their things, and we are almost at the end! A few notes for the next while:

  • Many people have noticed that noone was there when they visited the Meebo room. That's not too surprising as I expect people will find themselves there at different intervals. I'm going to try to logon so that people will see at least one other person when they arrive! Please be patient with me, though. I may be busy working on the website or something.
  • Tomorrow, I will release the great Learning 2.0 quiz! This is the final piece of the puzzle if you want to qualify for the laptop. The questions should be fairly easy if you did the "things," and even if you do not pass the first time around, you can try again! (I'll let you know if there was something missing. . .)
  • In the near future, we are going to use the Learning 2.0 Meebo Room as a way to help anyone out with "things" they are stuck on. You may already have seen the message calling for "gurus." Once I have the list, I will pass on a schedule so you can see when someone will be there to help. There'll also be fairly explicit instructions on how to get there (yet another thing knocked off your list).

No comments: